Saturday, February 18, 2006

Random Conversation

One day, I was in campus and SuZen was at LRT Station, I received an SMS from SuZen...

Su Zen : "I want to drive!! Give me your driving license!!"

Me : "I'm currently in Starbuck (Setapak), come and take from me! If got, go get one!"

Su Zen : "Hahahah cannot! I kursus also haven't go =.= you la. Bleh. You got license already a?"

Me : "Then Yupp. I got my license ready, but still don't know how to drive =( You go for the kursus lah. A while only mah."

Su Zen : "Sian la. No mood. Haven't go think about it also sian liao. Donno how to drive then gimme la. I got natural talent to drive just that I no license."

Me : "Aiyah, you also got natural talent to give birth also wut."

Su Zen : "Hahahaha!! Good one! Lol donno la. Haih. No car anyway. Waste breath. Boring la I'm waiting for my senior to pick me up from station to work. Wait so long already. Btw i still owe you a kfc is it? Or you owe me? I forget haha but I know kfc involved."

Me : "Of course you owe me lah. So when are you going to pay me back?"

Su Zen : "Good. Next month la. This month pay I only got half month. Then 90% of it I gave my mom. So, now no maneh."

Me : "Wah, so good girl. I want to work!! Give me your degree!!"

Su Zen : "Ya once in a while I'm good like that. Lolol. Work you head la. Study la you. I want to study also cannot lol jk. I still have to study. Bleh. Practise how to study last minute la. You'll need that skill when you start work, ok?"

Me : "Bleh, you want to study bcoz you want to see hensems only mah."

This conversation was held long time ago (last month).

|