Saturday, February 11, 2006

First Time See Condom

Yesterday was my first time seeing an exact condom in my life. Serious! Really! No joke! I didn’t expect that!

As I’ve blogged about condom as the greatest invention of all, I’ve seen it on computers and books. But with my real eyes, I never seen this before. Yesterday was really my first time.

The case was like this. As I’m still single, my friend (a girl) would want to introduce me another girl. So, three of us went for a shop at *********** shopping mall.

While we were walking…

Guy : “Excuse me, we are currently doing a survey about AIDS and HIV. Would you want to fulfill our needs?”

3 of us : *look at each other* “Er…. Ok lah.”

Guy : “Thank you very much. Would you like to have a sit here and help us to fill in our form?”

3 of us : *sit down* *take pen* *Scribble scribble survey*

5 minutes later…

3 of us : “Survey done.” *pass up*

Guy : “Can you wait for another minute?”

3 of us : “Anything?”

Guy : “We would like to give you a free small booklet for each.” *pass 3 booklets*

3 of us : “Thanks.” *open booklet and read*

I saw the condom first.

Me : “Certainly, I’ve seen this things somewhere. Can I give it back to you?”

Guy : “Er… hehehe…”

Girls : *shy shy* “Can I give back mine to you too?”

Guy : “OK lah. OK lah.”

I’m still single, and I’m not desire for sax. So, the condom is still useless to me. Thus, I passed it back to that guy.

|