Saturday, February 04, 2006

Kepong's Bloggers Gathering

The Kepong's Bloggers Gathering was GREAT!!

Many bloggers really enjoyed themselves at there.

Who said I didn't attend ah?

I did attend the Kepong's bloggers gathering. But the only thing is, none of those bloggers didn't realize my existence. Maybe because I attended the bloggers gathering as a blog reader, but not a blogger.

Proof to show that I did attend? OK, here are some. Auntie Maria wore a white blouse, right? Shiaulin and Leecs came the earliest, right? LocKee arrived the latest (20 minutes after he told Egghead that he is in Sungai Buloh) that, right? Milly gave many presents to those small kids, right?

Yes, I did attend. I sat at another corner, watching all the movements of those bloggers. Hehehe...

Hopefully next time, when I blog get more popular, when Failer get more popular, then maybe bloggers will start to realize me.

|