Thursday, January 26, 2006

Life

When I was small, about the age of 5, my ambition was to be an "Ultraman". Ultraman is famous among kids. I also don't know why, even though I like to watch it last time. Maybe when people are small, they don't understand what adults are speaking. They only enjoy the action, and that's maybe why Ultraman magnets them the most.

Things tend to be different when we grow up. We change from our ambitions from time to time. We know what is good. We know who will be highly looked upon.

One fine day, I was drinking tea with Kiasi at a mamak shop. Seeing an obese guy drinking his teh-tarik, I asked Kiasi, "He is so obese, and yet, he still drink teh-tarik. Not scare die one meh?", which to his reply, "Aiyah, for him hor, life is not important for him anymore. Die, die lah. If he doesn't drink, sooner or later, he will still die one day. Correct?"

I pity that obese guy. What's the meaning of life? Just drinking teh-tarik? I wouldn't want to repeat others have said how sympathy those unfortunates are. If I were asked what is the meaning of life, I would answer "enjoy". Yes enjoy. Humans are different from animals, living for enjoying, not for surviving.

"To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death.
Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow; a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing."

If you think deeply, you'll know what I mean. Fate is decided by us, but not we are decided by fate. A billionaire who earns billions of dollars in his 80 years life time, but ended up being only rich, what is his life purpose? A beggar who begs in his whole entire life, what is life means to him?

Jobs are bored. Even Kiasi told me that he is bored of blogging. Even I'm also fed up of study. I'm also thinking, how my mother not to fed up to fed me up for 18 years. For all, she told me that she wants to give up me and let her enjoy the beautiness of the world.

Most of the accountants retire at the age of 40. Well compute their salary which can feed them generouly for their entire life, they resign their job, and enjoy the meaning of life. Travelling around the world, exploring places that no one has reached before are my dreams, rather than spending the other 40 years staying in my own house.

Life are meant for us to enjoy around. Life is beautiful, as all the flavours can be found in it.

|