Thursday, February 02, 2006

Educational Loans

Cousin #1 : "Wah, the course that I'm studying now at ****** college hor, is gonna cost me hundred over thousand leh. This time demn jialat man."

Cousin #2 : "You rich nevermind. You can still afford to pay."

Cousin #1 : "No leh, I still have to take loan from PTPTN."

Cousin #2 : "What for take loan from PTPTN? You know how much are you going to pay in the future or not? One of my friends took the loan from the PTPTN for RM66,000 and now, he has to pay RM105,000. Which means the interest rate is abot 60%."

Cousin #1 : "Haihz... no choice lah. What to do?"

Cousin #3 : "I took the loan from PTPTN when I was studying in college also. But I took the money to buy myself a car. Much worthwhile."

Cousins : *LOL* "Yayaya. That's much worthwhile."

|