Sunday, December 11, 2005

Edufair FASQ (Frequesntly Asked SIlly Questions)

Q : I am 17 and I am just a SPM qualification. I want to go Singapore to further my studies. I just got my driving lisence. Can it be used in Singapore?

A : No! You can't! To be able to drive in Singapore, you must at least be 18. So, wait for one more year, then only you can drive at there.


Q : I failed my BM in my previous SPM. I want to take a proper subject in college, very professional one. Can you suggest me what course to take?

A : Ah ha! Just enrol yourself into the baking course. Very easy. Just need technical skill will do.


Q : I scored straight As in my SPM and obtained 4.0 for CGPA. Many colleges and universities want to offer me scholarships and grants. So, which one should I accept? Which one is the best?

A : Compare those catalogues, see those banners. Which one got the most lengcais and lengluis, that's the best.


Q : What is my future if I pick up mass communication course?

A : You can be a crony after picking up this course. You know, crony can earn lots of money, can polish shoe, can go and play golf twice everyweek. So good!


Q : I want to be a model. I want my pretty face and slim body to be shown to everybody. But none of the university offers this course. How ah?

A : You can take up the nursing course. You can show your pretty face and slim body to tackle doctors. Patients will look at them also.


Q : I want to study at Hertsfordshire University. But I heard that there is a blast just now. Must I change my plan?

A : Erm... *speechless*

|